* STM Exhaust Manifold - Forward-Facing T3 Turbo - Evo 7/8/9
Fits these Applications:
2001-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII VIII IX
(*See all install notes below before purchase)
Way back in 2008, STM set the bar and created the bolt-on Forward Facing Manifold, utilizing the existing bumper vent as an open-air source for the turbo to feed.
STM's notorious Forward-Facing Turbo Manifold places the turbo right in the wide open front bumper of the Evo VIII & IX. If you have records to break, or shows to attend, this set-up will blow your competition away. All we can say is, "This manifold works." Whether you are running a street car or all-out racecar, it has proven itself time and time again with 1/4 mile speeds at 180+ MPH. The STM Evo RS build set the bar in 2014 with it's 8.0 passes and we used the EXACT SAME manifold we sell to you!
Flanged for T3 Turbo
Flanged for TiAL 44mm MVR Wastegate
Tig-Welded and Back-Purged
No cutting of the vehicle involved for install
Mild steel head flange to prevent pulling out studs
Schedule 10 stainless steel runners
T3 Flange is threaded for and requires M10 X 1.5 Bolts
High temp ceramic coating is available (2000°F) (+$200)
Made in the USA!
Lifetime Warranty on STM Parts to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects.
(1) STM Manifold
- *This manifold leaves no room for an air filter, so if you're on the street and worried about rocks (and you should be!) it is wise to invest in a custom bumper cover. We've seen some beautiful, clear ABS plastic designs. But it's all up to you!
- *This manifold REQUIRES a half-sized radiator kit. Check out the STM Small Radiator Kit.
- *You MUST remove your A/C.
- One of a kind and built to order.
- Each manifold is hand built and unique, so the runner design may vary slightly from piece to piece. Accounting for fabrication time, our manifolds generally ship in 2 weeks.
- Please note the ceramic coating will add 2 weeks to shipping time.
- Don't forget your nuts! STM Exhaust Manifold Stud & Nut Kit.
I haven’t got it installed yet but I’m sure it’ll be good