Return an Item
The Quick Run-Down:
Please print and include this form with your return:
• No Returns on Opened, Used or Installed Products
• No Returns on Closeout or Garage Sale Items
• No Returns on Electronics or Batteries
• No Returns on Forced Performance Products
• Return in 15 Days - Full Product Refund **
• Return in 16-30 Days - 20% Restocking Fee **
• No Returns Over 30 Days *
• Incorrect Items - No charge to you!
• Warranties are by Manufacturer only
• You must have your STM Invoice Number
* The counter starts when you receive your item to the day STM receives your returned package.
* This is important! Please read this before you ship your return:
If your item shipped to you for FREE, your refund will be minus:
• The standard 20% restocking fee (If 16-30 days)
• The FULL SHIPPING PRICE
• (You will lose your free shipping bonus if you return the item. Special conditions will apply if you are only returning a small portion of the order.)
* Why? We do our best to support customers who purchase from us and offer free shipping, but if that product is returned, we cannot simply eat the shipping cost every time.
• You purchase a product for $200.
• Shipping was $15, but it shipped to you for free.
• You return it and we receive it within 30 days (from the date you got the package), you will receive a refund for $145:
- $15.00 (Shipping Charge)
- $40.00 (20% of $200 Restocking Fee)
Read more details below.
Return Shipping Address:
STM Tuned Inc.
43 Turner Drive
Spencerport, NY 14559
We do our best to provide a hassle-free shopping experience. In the aftermarket industry, we try to list all vehicle fitments and compatibilities for direct-fit parts. Please do all the research you can before install and do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions!
We've had customers attempt to install a part not meant for their car or install it incorrectly and return it to us damaged, modified or ruined, so we cannot accept returns on installed or used products.
Batteries, electronics, gauges, sensors, wiring, fuel pumps, injectors, etc, cannot be returned - even if it is still sealed and unused. As per most manufacturer's warranties, please contact the manufacturer directly for any performance issues.
If you installed or used the product, we cannot take it back. Your best bet is to list it for sale on a car forum, Facebook, eBay or similar platform.
If you have any questions or need help, just give us a shout - we are here to help!
Facebook Messenger: @STMtuned.com