HKS GT-R R35 Differential Oil Cooler Kit
Fits these Applications:
2009-2017 Nissan R35 GT-R
Under severe circumstances like circuit driving, the temperature of the differential oil becomes extremely high, affecting lubrication performance and performance of the LSD. In order to solve these problems, HKS developed a differential oil cooler kit. Temperature control of the differential oil becomes possible even during circuit running, and deterioration progression due to oil temperature can be suppressed.
A new differential oil cooler kit appears on the R35 GT-R. Of course, the high power R35 of a tuning vehicle as well as a normal is very high in the harsh circumstances like circuit running, the temperature of the defrost oil will become very high, affecting lubrication performance and performance maintenance of the LSD.
In order to solve these problems, HKS developed a differential oil cooler kit. Temperature control of the differential oil becomes possible even during circuit running, and deterioration progression due to oil temperature can be suppressed.
- Oil cooler core adopts R35 exclusive size of 200 × 132 × 48 (cooling fin).
- Although the core mounting position is inside of the rear undercover, a dedicated air duct is used to introduce running wind, ensuring reliable cooling performance.
- This air duct attached to the genuine rear under cover also considered design matching by making it CFRP made.
- We adopted AQP's racing hose which also supports the harsh operating environment for oil piping.
- In order to ensure reliable operation and flow rate for the oil pump, we adopted HKS original goods, not common general purpose goods.
- As well as relay boxes and harnesses for installing oil pumps, ON / OFF switches are also standard in the kit.
This also resulted in a drop in the DCT oil temperature of about 5 ° C and the cooling water temperature by about 3 ° C.
(Note) The above data is internal data of our developed vehicles. Results may vary depending on driving conditions and vehicle specifications.
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm