STM Evo 7/8/9/X Clutch Fork Stop
2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
2001-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7/8/9
The STM Clutch Fork Stop is designed to stop the clip on your clutch from popping out due to hard shifting. It is an extremely common and irritating problem for anyone that has Multi-Plate clutch.
This product is meant to be preventive maintenance and we recommend you install this along with your clutch... don't wait for the clip to pop on you! It is an extremely easy install and takes only a few minutes to adjust the bolt.
• USA Made
• Includes two Grade 8 zinc plated bolts for further adjustability
• Save time and money by not having to pull your tranny out because of hard/fast shifts
(1) STM Aluminum Fork Stop
(1) 1/4-20 x 1 1/2 Grade 8 Zinc Bolt (0115009)
(1) 1/4-20 x 1 3/4 Grade 8 Zinc Bolt (0115010)
(1) 1/4-20 Grade 8 Zinc Nut (1136402)
Bolts directly to the slave cylinder and re-uses the factory bolts.
We recommend you check the adjustment regularly or when you change your oil.
Install Difficulty: Very Easy
Requires basic tools.
Installs in minutes.
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm