HKS Piston & Connecting Rod Kit (Stage 1) - Nissan R35 GTR
Available for these Applications:
2009+ Nissan R35 GT-R VR38DETT
To improve the performance of R35 GT-R using the factory pistons and connecting rods, the durability of these factory parts restricts the improvement.
GT800 Package can release the restriction by replacing the pistons and connecting rods with the HKS Piston Kit and Connecting Rod Set which enables higher performance.
This HKS Piston Kit and Connecting Rod Set are the best to use with GT800 Package to upgrade the engine properly.
High Output Part:
- The bore sizes of both Piston Kit and Connecting Rod Set are the same as the factory sizes so they can be replaced with the factory parts.
- To avoid piston land breakage, HKS pistons are made with forged material instead of casting like the factory pistons.
- It's recommended to use with other items of the GT800 Package.
- In-house test at 900PS confirmed the durability and safety.
- The setting range is widened by reducing the pressure rate from 9.0 factory rate to 8.7. This is effective to increase the engine output using the aluminum block specs and/or bigger cylinder bore.
Factory Replacement Type:
- The weight of the connecting rod is the same as the factory since the affect of the V6 engineâ€™s peculiar vibration should be considered.
- The piston is light-weighted to approximately 25g.
- The weight is optimized to install with the factory crankshaft so it is not necessary to use a dummy weight to balance.
Expertise on the Factory Parts & Reliable In-House Products:
- The 3D profile for the piston was chosen from various profile tests. The forged material exclusively for HKS and the optimal piston shape are utilized.
- With the results of our analysis on the factory connecting rod, the durability is improved by approx 46% maintaining the balance.
- All parts are MADE IN JAPAN (in-house product).
|Bore x stroke||φ95.5 X 88.4mm||φ95.5 X 88.4mm|
|Compression ratio||ε 8.7||ε 9.0|
|Gasket thickness||HKS t 0.8||t 0.80|
|Piston||Bore dia.||φ95.5||← same|
|Compression height||34.30 mm||← same|
|Concave portion on top||8.01 cc||4.49 cc|
|Material||Forged (no hollow channel)||Casting (with hollow channel)|
|Reference weight||420 g||445 g|
|Pin||Size||φ23 X 60mm||φ23 X 62.5mm|
|Ring||TOP B size||1.2 mm||← same|
|SEC B size||1.2 mm||← same|
|OIL B size||2.0 mm (3 piece)||← same|
|Connecting rods||S. end hole size||φ23||← same|
|L. end hole size||φ59||← same|
|Center hole||165.1mm||← same|
|Material||SCM + thermal refining||Steel cast|
|Reference weight||About 722 g||About 724.6 g|
|Set weight dispersion||Less than 1.0g||－|
|Bolt||M9 X P1.0 / 14.9T||← same|
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm