Weldon Racing -10AN/-8AN Bypass FPR with Fluorosilicone Diaphragm
Fits these Applications:
The A2040 Weldon Racing Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulators are for use with fuel-injected applications running non-oxygenated fuels and available in two options: 30 to 110 psi base pressure or 90 to 200 psi base pressure. Fuel pressure increases on a 1:1 ratio with boost and features two -10AN pressure ports and one -8AN return port.
Don't sacrifice your winning run due to unpredictable fuel pressure! Weldon's Fuel Pressure Regulators maintain steady fuel delivery during dramatic changes in fuel demand, such as WOT conditions, boost application and gear changes.
A2040-281-A-120 - Recommended for Fuel Injected (30 to 110 psi base pressure)
A2040-281-A-200 - Recommended for Fuel Injected High Pressure (90 to 200 psi base pressure)
- Fastest response rate
- Provides stable fuel delivery for the most demanding requirements
- 4 different versions available to cover 4-200 psi
- .281" bypass orifice
- Hardened steel ball and replaceable steel seat
- Fluorosilicone Diaphragm
- Compatible with most racing fuels including ethanol, and methanol.
- 1/8" NPT Gauge Port
- 1/8" NPT manifold pressure reference port
- Fuel pressure increases on a 1:1 ratio with boost
- Two -10AN pressure ports
- One -8AN return port
- Replaceable / interchangable internal components
- User serviceable
- For use with all Weldon Pumps as well as pumps from other manufacturers
- Mil-Spec clear anodized cover
- Made in the USA!
Most racing fuels
For use with non-oxygenated fuels.
For fuel-injected vehicles.
Recommended for vehicles running fuel pumps up to or under 5 gallons per minute (GPM)
(1) Weldon Fuel Pressure Regulator as pictured.
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm