Weldon Electric Racing Fuel Pump. (-12AN Inlet / -10AN Outlet) (2345-A)
Fits these Applications:
Featuring legendary performance and reliability, you can trust Weldon fuel pumps with your high-dollar race engine. Weldon racing pumps were developed using 68 years of aerospace/military experience, materials and technology to deliver high-flow, high-pressure fuel to racing engines with unprecedented reliability. Additionally, Weldon's internal pumping elements are made of high speed tool steel and bronze to result in the longest lasting, highest quality, most durable pumps available.
2000 hp @ 14 VDC EFI (1000 hp on Methanol)
2400 hp @ 16.5 VDC EFI (1200 hp on Methanol)
GPH/PSI Range: 200-250 GPH / 0-80 PSI
If your actual horsepower is close to the Max Hp limit and/or you are considering power adder, see part# 34706 or 34712 Mechanical Pump
- -12AN Inlet and -10AN Outlet
- All billet body pumps are 100% serviceable/repairable
- Self Priming
- Pump may be mounted above fuel cell
- Vertical or horizontal mount
- Breakaway coupling prevents pump/motor damage in the event of fuel contamination
- All internal components are 100% metallic
- No plastics or composite materials. Internal pumping elements are made of high speed tool steel and bronze. This results in the longest lasting, highest quality, most durable pumps available.
- Body machined from billet aluminum
- For carbureted and injected engines
- Provides Consistent Performance with no fall-off in flow
- Precise fuel delivery
- Blades self-compensating for wear
- 6 lbs
- Made in the USA!
Weldon Pumps offer the widest range of fuel compatibility.
- All racing fuels
Requires appropriate bypass regulator, a -10 return line is recommended.