Radium Universal Standard Catch Can (Single) (20-0008)
The Radium Universal Single Engine Oil Catch Can prevents oil buildup in the intake, intercooler and throttle body thus effectively raising octane and increasing engine performance with cleaner inlet air. Includes a universal mounting bracket for virtually any application.
Suggested for Install:
Petcock Drain Kit
Dual Catch Can Kit
• Effectively raises octane and increases engine performance with cleaner inlet air
• Prevents oil buildup in the intake, intercooler, throttle body, etc.
• Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine
• Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
• 6061 Billet Aluminum O-Ring Sealed Oil Can
• Integrated Oil Separating Condensing
• Stainless Steel Cleanable and Reusable Filter Media
• Main Ports: 7/8"-14 Female Threads (-10AN ORB)
• Laser Cut Mounting Bracket with anodized finish
• O-Ring Sealed -4AN Drain Plug
• Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
• Safe for Pressurized Applications
• Anodized 6061 Billet Aluminum Oil Dipstick
• Capacity: 8 fluid ounces
• Height (without fittings): 5 inches
• Outside Diameter: 2.45 inches
• The lower half of the body simply unscrews for draining.
• The integrated dipstick unscrews for a quick way to check oil level.
• Some engines may require multiple catch cans depending on the PCV system design.
• Catch cans are sold without fittings.
• Catch cans are NOT designed to be used with aftermarket crankcase vacuum pumps.
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm