TiAL Sport QR Blow Off Valve (1.5" Outlet)
Genuine TiAL QR BOV is a recirculating valve based on the popular, high performance Q. This QR valve features a 38.1mm (1.5") recirculating outlet. Available in all 5 TiAL colors silver, red, blue, purple and black.
What Spring Pressure Do I Need?
The spring pressure is determined by your vacuum at idle. It is not related to how much boost you want to run. Check what your vacuum is at idle and select the matching spring.
• 2 PSI (For Supercharger Only)
• 6 PSI (-8 to -11 in/Hg)
• 8 PSI (-12 to -15 in/Hg)
• 10 PSI (-16 to -19 in/Hg)
• 11 PSI (-20 to -21 in/Hg
• 12 PSI (-22 to -24 in/Hg)
Weld Flange Options:
Includes one weld flange for your intercooler pipe cut to mate to 2.5" tube. Available options are aluminum, mild steel and stainless steel.
Specs & Features:
• 38.1mm (1.5") Recirculating Outlet Flange
• Uses the standard TiAL V-band flange and can be converted into a standard Q BOV by swapping the bottom piece.
• The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy.
• Large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
• The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
• The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
• The Blow Off Valve also comes with a TiAL machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over-sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
• Color anodized aluminum options (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
(1) QR Assembly with 1.5" Return Fitting
(1) TiAL V-Band Clamp
(1) V-Band Weld Flange
(1) TiAL Air Fitting
(1) High Pressure O-Ring
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm