Omni Power MAP Sensor for Mitsubishi Evo DSM 3S
Omni Power replacement MAP sensors are available 3, 4 and 5 Bar and are compatible with all Evo 7/8/9, Evo X, 2G DSM and 3000GT/Stealth models. This is not a stock replacement sensor. You will need to have your car tuned.
These MAP sensors will require a tune. This is not a stock replacement sensor.
2001-2006 Evolution VII VIII IX
2008-2015 Evolution X
1995-1999 Eclipse GST/GSX
1995-1998 Talon TSi
1991-1999 3000GT VR-4
1991-1996 Stealth R/T
|MAP-MITS-3BR||3 Bar MAP Sensor|
|MAP-MITS-4BR||4 Bar MAP Sensor|
|MAP-MITS-5BR||5 Bar MAP Sensor|
Omni Power USA 3, 4 & 5 Bar MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensors use state of the art bipolar op amp circuitry with thin film resistor networks built into each micro chip.
Pressure changes are calculated on a true linear 0-5 volt scale via a specially designed silicon pressure sensor that also compensates for temperature changes. The unique ability to compensate for temperature changes allows the Omni Power USA 4 Bar MAP sensor to remain a minimum of 99% accurate from 32° to 180°F through out its range of scale.With the true linear pressure vs. voltage scale there is never a need to re-tune at different altitudes as with other sensors.
Competitors sensors on the market don't have true linear scaling which can cause your engine to go out of tune with elevation changes, often resulting in idle problems, poor drivability, and catastrophic engine damage.
Omni Power 4 bar MAP sensors can precisely calculate boost pressure from 1-43+ psi (7 bar 1-80+ psi,) while still allowing smooth stock OEM drivability at any boost level. Conveniently packaged in an OEM dimensional housing for easy install and an OEM look.
- Cases are designed to withstand in excess of 130 PSI without leaking
- -40 to 260°F temperature operating range
- Able to respond from 10% of the pressure scale to 90% of the pressure scale in .001 seconds (the fastest response time of any MAP sensor on the market).
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- True linear scaling for perfect drivability at all boost and vacuum levels.
- Compatible with all aftermarket engine management systems.
- Minimum of 99% accurate over full scale range under all conditions including temperature, altitude, and humidity changes.
- Allows smoother engine operation, higher boost levels, and better drivability than competitors turbo MAP sensors.
- Direct plug and play for an easy install and an OEM look. Dimensionally identical to the stock MAP sensor.
- Each sensor is hand assembled, pressure, and function checked in the USA for unparalleled quality control prior to shipping.
Recieved quickly and in perfect shape. Worked as it should.
Correct fit and quick delivery.
Found the part I needed easily, the options on STMTuned are perfect for finding things I need for my DSM, this part did the trick and I’ll be back to buy more items as I need them!
Thanks for shopping with us, Hank : )
Old one had intermittent reading issues after 3 years so I bought a new one and received it very quickly. Plugged it in and my car had no issues since.
Thanks for shopping with us, Eric! We appreciate your business.
It’s a quick and easy to install!! Its easy to look pass it because it looks exactly like OEM!! If setting for speed density, I highly recommend it!!
Thanks for the great feedback, Tony. We appreciate your business!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm