Koyo Racing Aluminum Radiator - 2002 WRX Manual Transmission
Fits these Applications:
2002 Subaru WRX M/T
(* Manual Transmission Only *)
(* Not for automatic models *)
The Koyo Hyper-V radiator is all aluminum and designed for cars that have a tightly packed engine bay and suffer from that extreme heat. The Hyper V-Core series is the perfect solution where space savings and high performance is a must! Fits the 2002 WRX manual transmission models. Ships worldwide. Buy yours at STM!
Hyper V-Core Series 36mm Core Thickness with Hyper Fin and Tube Pitch
- All aluminum construction
- Thicker core
- Heli-arc welded for stronger enforcement along aluminum connections
- Precise tube and fin alignment promotes optimal coolant flow and fins with highly efficient heat transfer
- NoClock Brazing is featured on the tubes, fins, headers and brackets using a state-of-the-art NoClock furnace which bonds all components to resist damage from vibration, road debris, and the elements
- Billet Filler Neck is precision machined for durability
- Fits manual transmission only
The Hyper V-Core Series is the newest to the Koyorad | Koyo All Aluminum Racing Radiator line up. An engine's cooling system in many newer vehicles are suffering due to limited space and crowding which affects air circulation. This new, ultra-efficient Hyper V-Core was developed specifically for vehicles which see extreme heat, are limited in space, and where the factory inlet/outlet locations eliminate the option for a proper N-FLO design.
The Hyper V Series radiators have a specially designed fin and tube pitch which significantly increases its surface area while still allowing for excellent air circulation through the radiator. The Hyper V-Core series is the perfect solution where space savings and high performance is a must.
Unless noted otherwise, all Koyorad Hyper V-Series All Aluminum Radiators are Nocolok brazed, designed as a factory fit, direct bolt in with no engine modifications necessary, and retain mounts for the stock fan shrouds and fans.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm