Hallman Pro RX Boost Controller (Low Boost 1-15 PSI)
Fits these Applications:
For 1-15 PSI
The Hallman Pro RX Boost Controller is one of our favorites to use! The RX comes with the lightweight ceramic ball and spring installed for precise boost adjustments in increments of .5 psi and also includes the heavy spring if you are on the higher side of 10-15 psi.
Recommended for cars at or just above stock boost levels up to 15 psi. If you decide to upgrade later and want the heavier, steel ball, it is available for purchase separately. The valve is machined out of billet aluminum and stainless steel pieces, available in 6 anodized body colors.
- The Hallman Pro RX was designed to not require the use of a lock nut or any type or allen wrench(s) to be able to adjust your boost.
- Simply turn the adjustment knob and it stays.
- The adjustment knob cannot be lost or come out of the valve.
- There is not a potential for overboosting since the adjustment knob cannot vibrate loose and come out.
(1) Boost Controller with Ceramic Ball and Light Spring
(1) Heavy Spring
(1) 3' of Silicone Vacuum Line
(1) Mounting Bracket
(1) T Fitting
(1) Brass Fitting
(2) Rubber Caps
(6) Zip Ties
(1) Complete Installation Instructions
For extremely high boost applications when you need an absolute seal, -4AN boost controller fittings are available HERE!
This thing is amazing. In the world of manual boost controllers this thing is king. Simple adjustments, rigid design and no need for a jam nut as it teally does hold true on its own. I had to modify the mounting bracket a bit to position where/how i wanted it but hallman really came through on this one. Thanks STM for having all these great products in one convenient location!
|As per California's Prop65 Laws, we are required to warn you that the products we sell will put you near a vehicle, which emits dangerous chemicals or worse. Please review the link below before purchase.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm