Fuelab Electronic FPR (For Prodigy Pumps)
For FUELAB Prodigy Pumps (41401, 41402, 41403, 42401, 42402)
The FUELAB Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulator works directly with the Prodigy line of fuel pumps to reduce heat build up and vapor lock conditions. Set the pressure mechanically like a traditional bypass regulator, then let the electronic regulator's demand based speed control take care of the rest!
The FUELAB electronic fuel pressure regulator generates a signal to the Prodigy pump, to control the return line flow rate. This feature reduces current draw while at low engine output, to prevent fuel overheating that leads to system failure. With the new FUELAB demand based system, true pump control is finally achievable and easy to install!
Works with FUELAB Prodigy fuel pumps (41401, 41402, 41403, 42401 and 42402 only)
Available black, red, blue, purple, gold and green with your choice of -6AN or -8AN ports.
Black is usually readily available, but colored options may take 3 weeks.
- Patented method for demand based flow control, able to detect changes in demand before change in rail pressure is realized. U.S. Patent 7,810,470
- Automatically reduces current draw at low flow demand
- Additional analog output to track actual fuel system capacity
- Get the quick response of a mechanically regulated system, with the advantage of electronic flow control
- Independent system, no other connections, control boxes or calibration required.
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- Fine thread pitch for precise pressure adjustment
- Versatile mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 1/8” NPT gauge port with plug for external pressure gauge
- 1/8” NPT pressure reference port with barbed fitting
- Backed by a FUELAB 2-year limited warranty
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm