Fuelab 828 Series Fuel Filter (5" Long)
FUELAB In-Line Fuel Filters keep your engine running clean! They feature male AN / 37° Flared fitting end caps, so you can attach them directly to other fuel system components. Also featured are machined internal radii for minimal pressure drop. For greater flow capacity and increased filtration the larger 828 Series Fuel Filter is equipped with your choice of 5" filter element.
- Less pressure drop (works great as a pre-filter)
- Greater flow capacity
- Increased filtration capacity
- Reduced maintenance frequency
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- Choice of -6, -8, -10 or -12 AN male inlets and outlets
- Includes low profile saddle clamp mounting brackets
- Replaceable or cleanable filter element
- 200 PSIG maximum pressure rating
- Backed by a FUELAB 2-year limited warranty
(1) Filter with Element installed
Which Filter Element should I choose?
10 Micron Paper Element
The most economical and commonly used element. It is disposable yet provides excellent filtration. Compatible with Gasoline and Diesel only.
40 Micron SS Filter
Made for harsh racing conditions and ultimate fuel compatibility. It is cleanable and does not necessarily require replacement for maintenance. Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible.
75 Micron SS Filter *Pre-Filter ONLY*
This filter element should only be used as a pre-filter for fuel pumps. It helps prevent pump cavitation with an extremely low pressure drop. Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible.
6 Micron Micro-Fiberglass Element:
FUELAB's most advanced filter element provides extra particle protection and reduces maintenance requirements with improvements in filter efficiency. This element is disposable and not to be cleaned. Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible.
|As per California's Prop65 Laws, we are required to warn you that the products we sell will put you near a vehicle, which emits dangerous chemicals or worse. Please review the link below before purchase.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm