Comp Cams 1G/2G DSM 4G63 Camshafts
Fits these Applications:
1990-1999 1G & 2G DSM
(Mitsubishi Eclipse GST & GSX, Talon TSi & Laser Turbo)
Serious Street/Race "Stage 1"
- RPM Operation Range: 1800-6800
- Intake Advertised Duration: 251 Degrees
- Exhaust Advertised Duration: 250 Degrees
- Intake Duration @ .050": 204
- Exhaust Duration @ .050": 204
- Intake Valve Lift: .407
- Exhaust Valve Lift: .391
Severe Street/Race "Stage 2"
- RPM Operation Range: 2400 to 7300
- Intake Advertised Duration: 259 Degrees
- Exhaust Advertised Duration: 258 Degrees
- Intake Duration @ .050": 212
- Exhaust Duration @ .050": 212
- Intake Valve Lift: .411
- Exhaust Valve Lift: .395
Pro Race "Stage 3"
These Comp stage 3 camshafts are designed for customers who race their vehicles with the "occasional" street use only. These cam profiles will have a lumpy idle!
Pro Race "Stage 4"
These Comp stage 4 camshafts are designed for race/track vehicles only! Comp has produced these cam profiles for customer looking to make the most horsepower out of their race motors, regardless of the sacrifice in idle and streetability.
|As per California's Prop65 Laws, we are required to warn you that the products we sell will put you near a vehicle, which emits dangerous chemicals or worse. Please review the link below before purchase.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm