AEM Analog Methanol Flow Gauges
Fits these Applications:
All AEM Analog Gauges have seven built in backlight colors and each gauge comes assembled with the black face and bezel with the extra silver bezel and white faceplates to easily adjust to your interior style. Gauge size is 52mm (2-1/16").
We are sorry, but discount codes are not available for AEM products.
AEM Analog style Water/Methanol Flow Gauges feature quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions. AEM WMI flow gauges are available for 0-500cc and 0-1,000cc flow levels. Each gauge offers a swept area of 320 degrees for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle. A precision high-speed electronic stepper motor delivers lightning fast needle movement, making AEM's WMI flow gauges some of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. An included sensor provides accurate temperature readings for the gauge.
All AEM analog style gauges feature seven backlight colors that allow you to match your OEM or other gauge backlighting, a silver and black bezel and a white and black faceplate to best match the interior of your vehicle. The backlighting is adjustable via a dial on the rear of the gauge to optimize viewing in all lighting conditions.
A water/methanol injection flow gauge can alert you to a low flow condition with your water/methanol injection system and allow you to shut the engine down before damage occurs. NOTE: For complete protection for your water/methanol injected engine, please see the AEM Water/Methanol Failsafe Gauge.
- 0-500cc WMI Flow Gauge PN 30-5141
- 0-1,000cc WMI Flow Gauge PN 30-5142
- 320-degree viewing resolution
- Electronic stepper motor needle
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- WMI Flow gauge includes precision flow sensor - everything you need to install it!
- Easy-to-install harness
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16") gauge housing