AEM Analog Fuel Pressure Gauges
Fits these Applications:
All AEM Analog Gauges have seven built in backlight colors and each gauge comes assembled with the black face and bezel with the extra silver bezel and white faceplates to easily adjust to your interior style. Gauge size is 52mm (2-1/16").
We are sorry, but discount codes are not available for AEM products.
AEM Analog style Fuel Pressure Gauges feature quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions. AEM offers a 0-15 PSI fuel pressure gauge for carbureted vehicles and a 0-100 PSI fuel pressure gauge for EFI vehicles. Each gauge offers a swept area of 320 degrees for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle. A precision high-speed electronic stepper motor delivers lightning fast needle movement, making AEM's fuel pressure gauges some of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. An included sensor provides accurate pressure readings for the gauge.
All AEM analog style gauges feature seven backlight colors that allow you to match your OEM or other gauge backlighting, a silver and black bezel and a white and black faceplate to best match the interior of your vehicle. The backlighting is adjustable via a dial on the rear of the gauge to optimize viewing in all lighting conditions.
Either fuel pressure gauge can quickly alert you to an engine damaging drop in fuel pressure. If you have invested in your engine, don't rely on the factory fuel pressure gauge, if your car even has one.
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Pressure gauge includes high quality sensor - everything you need to install it!
- Easy-to-install harness
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Electronic stepper motor needle
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
- 30-5144 displays 0-15 PSI fuel pressure for carbureted vehicles
- 30-5133 displays 0-100 PSI fuel pressure for EFI vehicles
- 30-5133M displays 0-6.9 BAR metric fuel pressure for EFI vehicles