AEM Analog EGT Gauge
Fits these Applications:
All AEM Analog Gauges have seven built in backlight colors and each gauge comes assembled with the black face and bezel with the extra silver bezel and white faceplates to easily adjust to your interior style. Gauge size is 52mm (2-1/16").
We are sorry, but discount codes are not available for AEM products.
AEM Analog style 0-1800 F Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) Gauge features quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions. This gauge offers a swept area of 320 degrees for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle. A precision high-speed electronic stepper motor delivers lightning fast needle movement, making AEM's EGT one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. An included K-Type thermocouple sensor provides accurate temperature readings for the gauge.
All AEM analog style gauges feature seven backlight colors that allow you to match your OEM or other gauge backlighting, a silver and black bezel and a white and black faceplate to best match the interior of your vehicle. The backlighting is adjustable via a dial on the rear of the gauge to optimize viewing in all lighting conditions.
The 0-1800F EGT Gauge is a must for anyone with a gas or Diesel turbocharged engine who wants to monitor exhaust gas temperatures. Using an EGT gauge is a common method for monitoring a turbo's performance, as EGTs can climb to dangerous levels without any indication from boost levels or air/fuel ratio (AFR) readings.
- Gauge readout from 0-1800Fahrenheit (SAE)
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Temperature gauge includes high quality K-Type Thermocouple sensor - everything you need to install it!
- Easy-to-install harness
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Electronic stepper motor needle
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing