AEM Analog 8-18V Voltmeter Gauge
Fits these Applications:
All AEM Analog Gauges have seven built in backlight colors and each gauge comes assembled with the black face and bezel with the extra silver bezel and white faceplates to easily adjust to your interior style. Gauge size is 52mm (2-1/16").
We are sorry, but discount codes are not available for AEM products.
AEM Analog style 8-18V Voltmeter Gauge features quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions. This Volts gauge offers a swept area of 320 degrees for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle. A precision high-speed electronic stepper motor delivers lightning fast needle movement, making AEM's volt gauge one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available.
All AEM analog style gauges feature seven backlight colors that allow you to match your OEM or other gauge backlighting, a silver and black bezel and a white and black faceplate to best match the interior of your vehicle. The backlighting is adjustable via a dial on the rear of the gauge to optimize viewing in all lighting conditions.
The AEM 8-18V Volts Gauge is ideal for anyone who wants to know exactly how their charging system is performing at a quick glance. Most vehicle manufacturers only provide a warning light that illuminates when there is a problem with your vehicle's charging system, coming on once your system's voltage is so low that you can't restart the car after it stalls. With AEM's volts gauge you will know whether your charging system is failing the moment it starts to undercharge or overcharge.
- Gauge readout from 8 to 18 volts
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Easy-to-install harness included
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Electronic stepper motor needle
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm