ACT Prolite Flywheel for Evo 4-9 (600210)
• 2001-2006 CT9A Evolution 7/8/9
• 1996-2001 CP9A CN9A Evo 4/5/6 (Using Evo 7/8/9 Clutch Kit)
• For stock-style clutch kits
Need Flywheel Bolts?
• OEM Mitsubishi Bolts (MD334117)
• ARP Flywheel Bolts (107-2803)
600210 is a Prolite flywheel, which is ACT's lighter flywheel offering with lowest inertia. Prolite flywheels are designed for best throttle response and acceleration. Prolite flywheels are preferred for road racing or rally racing, and have reduced drivability. Materials are properly distributed for maximum strength, good heat tolerance and rigidity. ACT flywheels are serviceable and can be resurfaced with no need to purchase additional parts.
• Weight: 10.4 pounds
• OEM Flywheel: 13.9 pounds
• Material: Chromoly Steel
• Tooth Quantity: 114
• Dramatically improved engine response and acceleration, mild to moderate gear rattle.
• Heat-treated forging for strength and toughness, induction-hardened ring gears for maximum life.
• One piece construction allows less opportunity for failure and provides uniform efficient heat transfer from the clutch disc. No more warped inserts or loose ring gears.
• Recommended for race use.
• Forged, CNC machined and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability.
We are sorry, but discount codes are not available for ACT products.
The flywheel is good but the fact that the arp bolts are a option to buy with this product is not good. The bolt holes on the flywheel are recessed and you can’t get a 19mm 12 point socket on the bolt to tighten them down to spec. Stick with the oem style if you’re getting this flywheel.
STMs team of awesome members helped me quickly order a trans/clutch/flywheel for my Evo that has been down for 3 years... not only that but provided expert guidance to all my questions! Love STM and can’t wait to make a visit in person soon!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm