AEM 340lph E85 Fuel Pump for Evo 4-9 / 2G DSM / 1G FWD (50-1200)
1996-2006 Evolution IV-IX
1995-1999 2G FWD/AWD Eclipse GST/GSX
1995-1998 2G FWD/AWD Talon TSi
1990-1994 1G FWD Eclipse GST
1990-1994 1G FWD Talon TSi
1990-1994 1G FWD Laser RS
(* Does not fit AWD 1G DSM)
• Fuel Pump
• Flying Lead
• End Cap
• Rubber Buffer Sleeve
AEM Install Guide:
50-1200 PDF Install
AEM 340LPH E85-compatible high flow in-tank fuel pump features robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and are tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline.
Designed for in-tank mounting on high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications and an offset inlet design that eases installation.
Includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose, clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible Fuel Pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
• Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
• Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
• In tank design
• Each pump is tested to flow 340 lph @ 40 PSI
• 39mm diameter fits most applications
• Includes pre filter, hose, clamps, flying lead, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve
• Weight: 12.5oz (354grams)
• Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
• External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching, green end caps
• Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD. Offset Inline
• Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp. Offset
• PRV Activation: 80 PSI
• Impeller Design: Single Scroll Ceramic Turbine
• Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
• Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
• Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
• Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
• Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
• Fuse: 20 amps (13.5v)
We are sorry, discount codes are not available for AEM products.
Every time I’ve ordered from this website in this company, I have had great success with every single order and a quick turnaround time. Thank you STM.
As always! Great service from these guys, they got my order on time and super friendly on the phone. The Fuel pump works beautifully, can’t wait to buy more products from them. Thanks a lot STM.
It's small and powerful.
It worked great and the sales representative did a great job helping me decide on something that fits better for my needs. Only thing I didn’t like is that it came with a bunch of things like adapters and wires that I didn’t need.
Pump died Saturday,ordered Monday received Wednesday driving Wednesday night Thanks for fast turnaround to everyone @ STM excellent customer services
Always a pleasure, Andrew! We appreciate your business and the amazing feedback.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm