Quarter Master 8-leg Clutch Kit - 04+ STi
2004-2015 Subaru STi
Rated at 600 FT/LBS
Flywheel weighs 10.3 pounds
Rated at 900 FT/LBS
Flywheel weighs 8.4 pounds
Drawing on an extensive, race-winning heritage, Quarter Master has developed an all new 7.25" Subaru WRX STi 8-Leg Billet Clutch Kit that performs well in a broad range of street performance platforms.
The kits include a two-disc 8-leg pull-to push conversion clutch, flywheel and hydraulic release bearing. These new clutches are engineered with a low moment of inertia and gear drive friction design that creates quicker, smoother shifts. And, they feature an open design that allows more efficient cooling during extended race use.
Designed for easier and less expensive maintenance, these kits are also completely racer rebuildable for a longer service life.
Designed to handle up to 900 ft./lbs. of torque, they can be used in stock and street performance applications. Each kit provides dependable performance in shifting, consistent pedal feel and torque holding capacity.
Features & Benefits:
- Open design allows for more efficient cooling, even during extended periods of race or street/strip use
- Very low Moment of Inertia (MOI) gear drive friction design creates quicker, smoother shifts
- Completely racer rebuildable frictions & floaters ensure a long, trouble-free service life
- Delivers the perfect balance of light weight, race-proven durability & high value
- Kits include clutch, flywheel & release bearing
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm