HKS GT-R R35 Max IV GT
Fits these Applications:
2009-2017 Nissan R35 GT-R
The sport model to have a comfortable drive even in the winding road.
This "MAX IV SP" is the ultimate sport model for such a high grip radial tire. It will transfer the feelings straight to driver all kinds of information such as tire, road surface condition and traction. It’s a perfect street sport model suspension for people who love to drive fast but still want comfort.
- Mono tube dampers allow for more accurate and stable control and adjustment of dampening. Lower ride height and centre of gravity gives a more stable ride.
- Dust Boot: Protect the shaft from the flying stones.
- PNE Coating: Using this special surface coating provides 5 times better durability over standard galvanising. This prevents build-up around the threads of the adjustment areas allowing for easier height adjustment.
- M Shaft (F46 normal type): With the new design of cylinder shaft since the HIPERMAX M-1, MAX IV increased the cylinder shaft size to have a firm damping even at a little stroke range by optimizing the oil pressure characteristic. We mainly adopted this to the rear damper that can have a better driving experience.
- Adopted Pillow Ball Upper Mount: For more accurate and sharp steering.
- New Design Needle: Newly designed needle has been used to revise the very low speed and middle and high speed dampening which is key to a comfort ride.
- Reduction of Unsprung Weight: In order to reduce unsprung weight, bracket, ride height adjusters and lock nuts are made from aluminium. (Not for all vehicles)
- 30 Step Damping Force Adjustment: 30 levels of dampening adjustment allow fine tune adjustment for street, circuit winding roads, highway, or the weight of the vehicle.
- Spring Rate Front/Rear N/mm (kgf/mm): F=157 (16)/R=78 (8)
- Free Height F / R mm: 200/250
- Front Damping Force Piston Speed 0.1m / sec Damping Force N Rebound / Compression:1300/250
- Rear Damping Force Piston Speed 0.1m / sec Damping Force N Rebound / Compression:700/160
- Front Vehicle Height (Highest - Lowest): -12 (0 - -78)
- Rear Vehicle Height (Highest - Lowest): -13 (0 - -70)
|As per California's Prop65 Laws, we are required to warn you that the products we sell will put you near a vehicle, which emits dangerous chemicals or worse. Please review the link below before purchase.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm