GrimmSpeed Hood Struts - 02-07 WRX/STI
2002-2007 Subaru WRX
2004-2007 Subaru STi
Made with the finest, quality materials, the GrimmSpeed hood struts lift your hood 35% higher than stock and keeps your hood secure with high winds at car shows. Fits all 2002-2007 WRX and STi models.
With the use and exposure that a hood strut kit will see on a regular basis, material selection and finishing options are critically important.
All GrimmSpeed brackets are machined from 6061 Aluminum. After an initial quality inspection, each part is anodized with a sleek, black finish. The threaded ball studs are machined from Stainless Steel to ensure that no potentially corrosive material is being introduced to your vehicles chassis.
The next key component is the struts themselves. More specifically, these are referred to as gas springs. Manufactured in the USA, these are of the highest quality. These custom valved units (to perfectly match the weight of the WRX and STi hoods) are paired with clear zinc hardware and a quick-release ball and socket.
Last, but certainly not least, is the included hardware. All hardware is grade 8.8 or higher and black zinc coated for longevity.
- Opens Hood 35% Higher Than OEM - Better access and light for working
- Perfect Hood Balance - Struts are balanced for all GD chassis hoods
- Eliminates OEM Hood Prop - No risk of hood falling, more access when wrenching
- CNC Machined Brackets - Machined for a perfect fit
- Premium Quality Struts - Larger strut body for smoother operation, made in the USA!
- Durable Hard Anodized Finish - Protects brackets from corrosion with an OEM finish-FARO Arm Designed - Allows more precise design and a stronger, better fitting product
|As per California's Prop65 Laws, we are required to warn you that the products we sell will put you near a vehicle, which emits dangerous chemicals or worse. Please review the link below before purchase.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm