Cosworth R35 GT-R Forged Connecting Rods
Fits these Applications:
2009-2017 Nissan R35 GT-R
The connecting rod is the vital link between the piston and power. When engine output is increased, the demands placed on the connecting rod increase as well. To ensure engine reliability in all conditions, original connecting rods should be replaced with heavy duty specification parts.
Cosworth Forged Connecting Rods are manufactured from high strength 4340 (EN24) steel and machined to precise tolerances.
Cosworth Forged connecting rods are machined from proprietary forged steel and have been engineered with a light weight, yet ultra-strong design. Reducing engine component weight improves engine response and reduces the demand placed on other critical engine components.
- Detailed data card included.
- Rods now include genuine Cosworth H11 tool steel rod bolts (260,000psi).
- Proprietary forging.
- Made in the USA.
- Detailed machined work to maintain optimum weight and strength.
- Solid Beam design for high power applications.
- "Radial Truss" small end for superior strength and reduced reciprocating mass.
- Manufactured from 4340 (EN24) steel.
- Set of six matched rods.
- Center to Center - 164.99mm
- P.E. Bore - 23.03mm
- B.E. Bore - 59.00mm
- Total Nominal Weight - 621 grams (-104 less than OE)
|As per California's Prop65 Laws, we are required to warn you that the products we sell will put you near a vehicle, which emits dangerous chemicals or worse. Please review the link below before purchase.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm