BC Racing ER Series Coilovers - WRX 08-14
Subaru WRX 2005-2007
The ER Series features large external reservoirs front and rear, independently adjustable rebound and compression, plus a mono-tube twin-piston design. The large external reservoirs allow for a higher oil capacity that translates to faster heat dissipation during extended road course use. Additionally, the external reservoirs house the secondary piston, which allows for the independent adjustment of compression, separate from rebound adjustment. The ER Series coilover is the perfect system for the driver who wants to dial in his or her suspension by varying the compression and rebound settings to fit a specific driving style and performance demand.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are included on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates included on certain applications
- Custom spring rates available as well as Swift Spring upgrade (upon request)
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.
Custom builds will have a lead time of 2-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom builds include Extreme Low kits, Swift Springs and custom spring rates.
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Racing Springs. Rates higher than 18K will require Swift Springs.
|Chassis Code||Front Spring (Kg/mm)||Rear Spring (Kg/mm)||Front Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||Rear Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||Front Camber Plates||Rear Camber Plates|
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm