BC Racing BR Series Coilovers - Cayenne 2011+
2011+ Porsche Cayenne AWD
The BR Series Model is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to proved the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are included on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates included on certain applications
- Custom spring rates available as well as Swift Spring upgrade (upon request)
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.
Custom builds will have a lead time of 2-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom builds include Extreme Low kits, Swift Springs and custom spring rates.
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Racing Springs. Rates higher than 18K will require Swift Springs.
|Chassis Code||Front Spring (Kg/mm)||Rear Spring (Kg/mm)||Front Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||Rear Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||Front Camber Plates||Rear Camber Plates|
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm