BC Racing DS Series Coilovers - Evo 7/8/9
Evo vii, viii, ix
BC Racing's proprietary digressive piston design offers increased damping force at low piston velocities while maintaining a linear damper feel at higher piston velocities. One of the greatest advantages of increased low-speed damping force relates to what the driver feels, e.g. roll, pitch, dive and quick weight transitions on technical road courses.
For the ultimate driver feel – choose BC Racing DS Series Coilovers
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are included on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates included on certain applications
- Custom spring rates available as well as Swift Spring upgrade (upon request)
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.
Custom builds will have a lead time of 2-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom builds include Extreme Low kits, Swift Springs and custom spring rates.
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Racing Springs. Rates higher than 18K will require Swift Springs.
|Chassis Code||Front Spring (Kg/mm)||Rear Spring (Kg/mm)||Front Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||Rear Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||Front Camber Plates||Rear Camber Plates|
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm