BC Racing RM Series Coilovers - WRX 08-14
Subaru WRX 2005-2007
BC Racing's inverted RM Series model includes all of the great features of the BR Series model, then takes everything up a notch. The inverted coilover system moves vital damper fluid away from detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating the fluid which can cause damper fade under extreme use. Inverted dampers handle high lateral loads more efficiently and offer increased durability under extended road course sessions. Other advantages are the reduction of unsprung weight by moving the majority of the coilover mass to the chassis of the vehicle where weight can be more easily shaved. This is a durable coilover setup for those looking to attack a road course, hill climb or tarmac rally.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are included on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates included on certain applications
- Custom spring rates available as well as Swift Spring upgrade (upon request)
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.
Custom builds will have a lead time of 2-4 weeks before shipping.
Custom builds include Extreme Low kits, Swift Springs and custom spring rates.
Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Racing Springs. Rates higher than 18K will require Swift Springs.
|Chassis Code||Front Spring (Kg/mm)||Rear Spring (Kg/mm)||Front Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||Rear Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||Front Camber Plates||Rear Camber Plates|
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm