AMS Evo X 4B11 CNC Cylinder Head
Fits these Applications:
2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
We are sorry, but discount codes are not available with this product.
The AMS Evo X CNC Cylinder Head is the best performing and most developed design on the market. After countless hours of testing, AMS came up with a port design that offers more than just peak flow numbers. Flow bench numbers don't always tell the whole story. Most vendors just state their peak flow at max lift. Their head may flow 270 CFM at .500 lift but what about flow at lower lifts? The flow at low, mid and high lift has to be balanced a certain way to achieve the most effective power curve. AMS has developed a CNC program that not only brings consistent performance and quality but also makes the most power of any head tested including the old design!
- Best performing and most developed design on the market
- CNC ported for optimum flow, performance and consistency across the head
- +1mm Ferrea valves increase flow and performance
- Performance valve springs for maximum performance up to 10,000 rpm
- Suitable for even aggressive high lift camshafts
- Precisely hand finished runners, chambers and blending of bowl area
- Available on a core exchange or for outright purchase
- Professionally assembled by AMS engine technicians
- New exhaust and intake studs preinstalled
- Gasket surface milled to promote gasket sealing
- CNC machine ported head with precise hand finishing
- Ferrea 1mm over Super Alloy exhaust valves
- Ferrea 1mm over Competition Plus intake valves
- Ferrea dual valve springs & retainers
- Manganese bronze valve guides
The price above is for a drop-in ready unit. No cores being sent.
If you have good cores to send in, please contact us to order and to arrange shipping.
In order to avoid paying the core charge for the CNC cylinder head program we need a healthy Cylinder head including valve spring seats and cam caps.
If we are installing camshafts supplied to us or you are purchasing cams please include your cam buckets / followers or an additional charge will be added.
If you do not wish AMS to install camshafts in your CNC head, Cam buckets are not required to be sent in.
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm