AMS Alpha Performance Nissan R35 GT-R Induction Kit
Fits these Applications:
2009-2017 Nissan R35 GT-R
Accurate Airflow Metering Provides Big Power And Perfect Driveability
By changing the MAF location and converting the setup to a speed density system AMS eliminated the problems associated with running big power on traditional intake pipes. Smoother driveability and a higher peak HP threshold can be achieved while still using a 3” pipe… AMS have proven well over 1800HP to date. This Speed Density conversion allows for much better measurement of the airflow that is actually entering the engine and allows you to run a BOV that will vent to atmosphere without the consequences of a standard MAF.
Maximum Airflow For Maximum Horsepower And Torque
By increasing the size of the upper intercooler pipe on the GT-R from 60mm to 76mm (3″) to allow for more airflow resulting in the greatest increase in HP and torque. Each pipe is powder coated in wrinkle black for good looks and durability.
Cooler Intake Charge Boosts Power And Response
Cooler air makes more power, there is nothing new about that. AMS designed the Alpha Intake Piping to pull the coolest air into your engine for the best power gains possible.
AMS Innovation Makes Changing Blow Off Valves Easy!
AMS took a new approach on accommodating different BOV’s making it easier than ever to swap them out. Instead of the traditional welding on of the appropriate flange they incorporated a threaded boss that you can screw on a flange for either a stock, HKS or TiAL valve. Now there is no need to cut off and weld on flanges!
Do it right the first time, order your Alpha GT-R Induction Kit today!
- Speed Density conversion improves driveability
- More accurate metering of air-flow for smoother part-throttle operation
- Proven efficient to over 1400HP
- 76mm (3″) piping for increased power output
- Cold air intake system for cooler air charge
- Simple solution for changing BOV’s
- Extensively tested and proven solution
- Designed to fit with the stock, Alpha Performance FMIC, and Alpha Performance Race FMIC. Be sure to choose the correct option.
- Installing this product on any other intercooler may require additional parts and custom fabrication.
- Due to the new Mass Air Flow Sensor orientation this product requires an ECU re-tune to your vehicle following installation. Failure to do so can cause engine damage.
|As per California's Prop65 Laws, we are required to warn you that the products we sell will put you near a vehicle, which emits dangerous chemicals or worse. Please review the link below before purchase.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm