AMS 4G63 Crate Motor 2.0L for Evo 8/9
Please contact us to purchase!
2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII-IX
Purchase Information: (Please call us to order!)
• We prefer to handle this one-on-one to ensure all details are correct.
• This fully built crate motor will ship directly to you, ready to drop-in!
• Comes complete and sealed from valve cover to oil pan, timed and ready to install.
• Please allow 4-8 weeks for build times.
• Ships to the continental USA only.
The ultimate solution for high horsepower reliability. Comes complete from valve cover to oil pan to timing belt and components all without the hassle of sending in your core. This package uses only the best products and comes ready to drop in!
Specs and Features:
AMS Exclusive Features:
• Balanced and blueprinted with precise, documented assembly
• Camshafts degreed for maximum performance
• Precision AMS spec machine work on block and cylinder head
• Manley Pistons
• O-ringed block deck for improved head gasket seal
• AMS CNC Cylinder Head, the best 4G63 head available
• ARP Head Studs
• AMS Race Balance Shaft Eliminator for added oil pump reliability
• ARP Main Studs for peace of mind at high RPM
• Power Enterprises Timing Belt for added strength
• AMS Wet Sump Oil Pan prevents oil starvation and adds oil capacity
• Comes fully assembled, ready for installation
• Manley pistons
• Manley turbo tuff I-Beam rods
• ARP main stud kit
• AMS race balance shaft eliminator kit
• High performance rod & main bearings
• Oil pump & sprocket
• Crank sprocket & trigger plate
• Oil filter housing
• Rear main seal and housing
• Water pump
• O-ringed block deck
• AMS CNC cylinder head
• Lifters & rocker arms
• Metal head gasket
• ARP head studs
• Adjustable cam gears
• Power Enterprises timing belt
• Timing belt tensioner and all other timing components
• Valve cover
• Front engine mount bracket
• All necessary gaskets
• Displacement: 2.0 liters
• Stroke: 88mm
• Compression Ratio: 9:5:1 (9.0:1 or 10.5:1 Upon Request)
• Crankshaft: Manley
Turn Key Ready to Drop In Crate Motor!!
The AMS EVO VIII-IX 2.0 Crate Engine is the ultimate solution for high horse power reliability. Our crate engine comes complete from valve cover to oil pan to timing belt and components. This package uses only the best products we sell and comes ready to drop into your EVO. Combine that with the latest in machine and assembly practices and you are assured only the best!
Race-Proven Results For Your Evo
All our race engines are individually handcrafted at AMS using the same care as the ones found in our world record holding street and race cars. When you choose an AMS engine you are investing in the knowledge gained from assembling 1000’s of race engines over the past 10+ years. With over 200 Victories in Motorsports over the last 3 years alone, it is clear that AMS is the only choice for your car!
Built To A Higher Standard
Just like our 1500 HP Alpha GT-R’s and 1400 HP AMS Drag EVO, every motor is balanced, blueprinted and assembled to AMS’ exacting standards. Before assembly each block is checked for correct dimensions, cylinder bore, mains, block flatness, etc… to ensure you get the best foundation for your new engine. Every engine we assemble has a build sheet where tolerances, torque specs, and clearances are documented.
An exclusive feature on all AMS EVO engines is our Race Balance Shaft Eliminator Kit. We do not use stub shaft conversions that can cause catastrophic oil pump failures.
All New Components Utilized For Reliability And Peace Of Mind
We found as the EVO 4-9 platform has gotten older there are fewer and fewer good core blocks and cranks out there. In order to keep the highest standards for reliability in our engine program we have chosen to use only new blocks, aftermarket cranks and oil pumps in our builds. This is not an off the shelf combination, no expense was spared. It is stuffed full of only the absolute BEST parts available. We feel the added cost up front is much cheaper than having to build an engine and install it twice, not to mention the down time and frustration. While other engine programs offer cheaper alternatives, we make sure your engine is ready for years of beating down your competition the first time around!
Do it right the first time, order your AMS EVO Crate Engine today!
Cancer and Reproductive Harm