Adam's Tire Shine (16oz)
Not available online
Adam's products are only available for purchase IN-STORE or by phone.
Please give us a call to confirm your favorite product is in stock or stop by to see what treats we have for your car! Most products we showcase online are what we keep on the shelves!
Adam's Tire Shine:
• Achieve a lustrous dark shine
• Apply liberally for the perfect wet tire look
• Long lasting shine
• Perfect for large tread blocks
• Made in the USA!
16oz Plastic Spray Bottle
Adam's Tire Shine is intended to offer a lustrous deep shine on tires. This product was designed specifically for those who prefer a deep, rich shine or a wet tire look.
The new Tire Shine is not greasy and will not run when properly applied on tires. Works great on tires with large tread blocks because it is sprayed onto the surface during application.
What will it look like?
You can achieve two finishes with Adam's tire shine:
- Apply Adam's Tire Shine to a clean, dry tire and dress with an applicator for a deep, dark finish.
- Spray the tire liberally and let the product fully dry without using an applicator to achieve the ultra high gloss look. Note: you may want to go over the tire once with an applicator to catch any of the product that may be pooling in the tread blocks or grooves after the majority of it has dried.
How does it work?
First, make sure the tire is cleaned with Adam's All Purpose Cleaner. Then simply spray the outer tread blocks with a light mist of Tire Shine on a dry tire. Follow this step by grabbing a Block Sponge or Hex Grip Applicator and spraying directly into the applicator. Use the applicator to apply a thin even layer across the tread block and the face of the tire.
This product is designed specifically for tires. If you are looking to dress trim or are more interested in a low shine tire dressing please take a look at our Super VRT.
See it in Action:
© All content is property of STM Tuned Inc
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
Cancer and Reproductive Harm