Adam's Black Trim Restorer Kit
Please contact us to purchase!
Adam's products are only available for purchase IN-STORE or by phone.
Please give us a call to confirm your favorite product is in stock or stop by to see what treats we have for your car! Most products we showcase online are what we keep on the shelves!
Adam's Black Trim Restorer Kit:
• Restores plastic trim to a rich, black color with a factory-new appearance
• Easy wipe-on and let dry application
• Lasts several months per treatment
• Made in the USA!
(1) Adam's Coating Applicator
(1) Adam's NEW Black Trim Restorer
(1) Adam's 4oz Tire & Rubber Cleaner
(1) Adam's 4oz Coating Prep
(1) Adam's Edgeless Utility Towel (2 Pack)
Sometimes exterior trim becomes so faded that constant exposure from the sun can cause the trim to dry out and begin to lose the color pigmentation in the plastic. In such cases, the Adam's VRT - Vinyl, Rubber, Trim dressing may not be able to fully bring back a deep, rich color to the plastics. This is where Adam's Black Trim Restorer will be necessary.
Adam's Black Trim Restorer is a temporary dye coloring to bring back a nice dark color to faded exterior trim pieces. Black Trim Restorer applies easily with a Microfiber Applicator Pad, or Ceramic Coating Applicator, which works great for tighter spots. You will want to make sure the trim is as clean as possible before applying this product, so we would recommend wiping it down thoroughly with Eco All Purpose Cleaner or Tire & Rubber Cleaner first. Applying is simple and easy - pour a few drops onto the applicator, and carefully spread it across the trim piece in a nice even motion. Work the product in thoroughly and allow to dry for several hours. Then take an Edgeless Utility Towel and wipe away any excess residue afterward. In most cases there will not be any residue, but if you apply too heavily, there may be some excess that needs to be wiped away.
Black Trim Restorer is a game-changer for those plastics that just don't seem to want to get perfect again, and it will last a few months per application too! You're going to love this product, 110% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Very thoroughly clean trim area to be treated. All traces of dirt and previous trim dressing must be removed. Clean area with Adam's Tire & Rubber Cleaner or Adam's Eco All Purpose Cleaner with an Adam's Edgeless Utility Towel first.
- Mask off any painted areas surrounding plastic trim to be treated with a low-tack painter's tape. Rubber gloves are recommended to avoid discoloration on your hands and fingers as well.
- Pour a few drops of Black Trim Restorer onto an Adam's Microfiber Applicator Pad or an Adam's Ceramic Coating Applicator.
- Spread the product in a thin coat over the faded plastic trim, working it evenly into the surface.
- 5Adam's Black Trim Restorer will begin to cure in approx. 5-6 minutes. Do not touch the trim during this time. Full cure time is 6 hours or more - do not expose the plastic trim to any moisture during this cure time.
- Repeat steps 1-5 every few months if trim begins to show signs of fading or discoloration.
Warning - Read Before Use:
When applying Adam's Black Trim Restorer, make sure to tape off any areas where you do not wish the product to touch, such as paint and chrome. If any Black Trim Restorer is accidentally applied to paint, immediately wipe it from the area using a plush Adam's Microfiber Towel.
See it in Action: