STM C925 Lightweight Race Battery Kit - Evo X
2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
The STM LithiumPros C925 Lithium Race Battery Kit for the Evo X weighs only 5.7 pounds dropping almost 30 pounds from the rear of your car! Install is easy and fits cleanly behind your factory trunk panels in the stock location. Includes new tie-down hardware in your choice of brushed aluminum or anodized black.
Available with or without the battery. We can only ship batteries to the continental United States. If you are not in the lower 48 US, you'll have to source a 925 battery locally.
• Stock Battery and Tie Down Weighs 35.65 Pounds
• STM C925 Race Kit Weighs 5.7 Pounds
• Save 29.95 Pounds
• Quick and Easy Install
• Fits Behind Factory Trunk Panels
• Stock Location Mounting
(1) LithiumPros C925 Lithium Ion Battery
(1) Positive and Negative Battery Terminals (3217-0006)
(1) STM Engraved Tie-Down Bracket (Choice of Finish)
(2) "L" Mounting Brackets
(2) M6 Stainless Wing Nuts
(2) M6 Stainless Flat Washers
(2) M6 Stainless Lock Washers
The longer "L" tie-down is used in the rear base (closest to the seats) of the battery tray.
C925 12V 20Ah Lithium Ion Racing Battery:
This C925 12V 20Ah Lithium Ion Racing Battery is designed for engine starting and it can be used with alternators up to 120A (14.4V max). It is a great choice for the competitor who desires a little more cranking performance and reserve capacity versus the C680. How much crank performance? It is rated 925A Pulse Hot Crank Amps, more that enough to start V8 engines with ease. Imagine saving 30~40 pounds in one easy battery swap!
• Automotive-Grade LiFePO4 Chemistry
• Fully Compatible With Alternators (14.4V, 100A Max)
• Integrated Cell Balancing
• Low Profile Design
• Ultra Light Weight
• Dimensions: 6.5" x 6.93" x 4.92"
• Volts: 12.8
• CA (Pb Eq): 925
• Watt-Hours: 265
• Charge Volts: 14.4
• Max Amps: 1000
• Reserve Capacity: 53
• Continuous Amps: 200
Lithium C925 Battery Charging Notes:
These batteries can NOT take a rapid recharge from a 100 amp alternator. If the battery is fully dead or close to it, please recharge slowly via a suitable charger.
We recommend the CTEK 56-926.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm