STM Lightweight Race C925 Lithium Battery Kit - 2017+ Audi RS3
2017+ Audi RS3
The STM LithiumPros C925 Lithium Race Battery Kit for the RS3 weighs only 6.3 pounds dropping over 44 pounds from the rear of your car! Includes everything needed for install and looks sleek with a durable, black powdercoated base and anodized STM tie-down. The base plate includes a protective silicone guard to keep your trunk safe from scratching.
Available with or without the battery. We can only ship batteries to the continental United States. If you are not in the lower 48 US, you'll have to source a 925 battery locally.
Also available: STM RS3 PC925 Kit
• Stock Battery Weighs 50.90 Pounds
• STM C925 Race Kit Weighs 6.3 Pounds
• Save 44.6 Pounds
• Quick and Easy Install
• Fits in the Stock Location
• Black Anodized STM Tie Down
• Durable Wrinkle Black Powdercoat
• Lightweight Aluminum Base
• Protective Silicone Guard
(1) STM Battery Tray with Silicone Guard
(1) STM Black Anodized Tie-Down Bracket
(1) LithiumPros C925 Lithium Ion Battery
(1) Positive and Negative Battery Terminals (3217-0006)
(1) Long Mounting Bracket
(1) Short Mounting Bracket
(2) M6 Stainless Wing Nuts
(2) M6 Stainless Flat Washers
C925 12V 20Ah Lithium Ion Racing Battery:
This C925 12V 20Ah Lithium Ion Racing Battery is designed for engine starting and it can be used with alternators up to 120A (14.4V max). It is a great choice for the competitor who desires a little more cranking performance and reserve capacity versus the C680. How much crank performance? It is rated 925A Pulse Hot Crank Amps, more that enough to start V8 engines with ease. Imagine saving 30~40 pounds in one easy battery swap!
• Automotive-Grade LiFePO4 Chemistry
• Fully Compatible With Alternators (14.4V, 100A Max)
• Integrated Cell Balancing
• Low Profile Design
• Ultra Light Weight
• Dimensions: 6.5" x 6.93" x 4.92"
• Volts: 12.8
• CA (Pb Eq): 925
• Watt-Hours: 265
• Charge Volts: 14.4
• Max Amps: 1000
• Reserve Capacity: 53
• Continuous Amps: 200
Lithium C925 Battery Charging Notes:
These batteries can NOT take a rapid recharge from a 100 amp alternator. If the battery is fully dead or close to it, please recharge slowly via a suitable charger.
We recommend the CTEK 56-926.
© All images are property of STM Tuned Inc
|As per California's Prop65 Laws, we are required to warn you that the products we sell will put you near a vehicle, which emits dangerous chemicals or worse. Please review the link below before purchase.|
Cancer and Reproductive Harm